Just what the doctor ordered for Media Agency success.
Media Agency people work long hours, leaving little time for formal training. They also have limited exposure to the Creative process – a potential barrier to an integrated approach.
That’s where the Media Doctor comes in.
We’ve delivered Training & Consultancy for a range of Irish Media Agencies which makes them fitter than their competitors. Media Planners & Buyers gain the expertise required to provide excellent media service to their clients. That means happier clients and more success in new business.
Training Courses for Media Agencies
‘Media Fast Forward’ – Entry level course for agency people in the early years of their careers.
- Essential knowledge of the media landscape in Ireland
- Practical understanding of media planning skills
- Practical understanding of media buying
- Knowledge of relevant emerging media trends and how to exploit them
- Tips on how to successfully deal and run meetings with clients and media owners
Media Manager – An Intermediate level course for agency personnel moving into management
- Understanding of key advertiser communication issues
- Best practice in Media Strategy creation
- Emerging media trends and how to exploit them
- Agency remuneration models and KPIs
Course content is always tailored to the needs and roles of delegates. Training is usually done in your own offices at times to suit you. Most courses conclude with a Quiz to bring out the competitive instincts!
Marketing people need to understand the key drivers of media market and the
implications for marketing communications of emerging consumer media behaviour
trends. This knowledge leads to more profitable brands and services.
Media Sales people need to know how best to market their medium to agencies and advertisers in the changing environment in order to remain relevant and to grow advertising sales.
Media Agency people need to be experts in the craft of their business and to understand how they can harness emerging trends via better media strategies and
plans for their clients. This will help in new business too.
Creative Agency people need to keep up to date with the media landscape as well as important emerging media behaviour trends in order to best advise their clients and to help create relevant and impactful advertising.